Breaking Phase Zero Breaking Phase Zero

I love the camera work! great fight and great stuff.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 8 Sonic Shorts: Volume 8

Excellent work! Damn! the amount of effort that went into this is mind-blowing. I can't even get my mind around how a collab of this size can exist? Good GOD! well anyways theWax! you must be a genius in the area of flash management, sound and animation direction to eventually finalize this. Amazing animators and voice actors all around. Also not much flaws I see in this; good all round entertainment, versatile array of voices, nice colors to look at. Maybe one day I could be apart of your super team myself.

Tyrant-D!

TOME Episode 08 TOME Episode 08

A Very Intresting Series! I remember watching a episode some time back, can't remember though I remember enjoying it greatly. I can say the same for this episode! though what I like most about this is the originality.

Burrito Bison Burrito Bison

Am I Addicted?

Finally a game that rivals "Toss the Turtle" excellent work! The mechanics and implementation of this game is top class. I really need to learn how to make games like this. Guys you must teach the Tyrant ^_^

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

A game at epic proportions!

The coding that went into this I can tell was flawless. Graphic-wise the art style is still amazing as ever. I really love how you keep your art consistent through all your submissions. Obviously the best thing about this is the gameplay! no problems there.

One thing though at times when I was trecking around the maps the movement can be quite-clunky, but that is no real reason why you should lose your 10/10 5/5.

Matt excellent Job!! Tyrant-D

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

I'm loving it!!

Just like the first but twice as long this is FUCKIN AMAZING HAHA I blew myself up by taking down the rocket I was like "WTF??" lol

C.Marshall Character Reel C.Marshall Character Reel

Amazing Voice Acting Work!

Prestine professional voice work here, no questions asked! I see a huge amount of versatility in your voices, I believe you can make it super big here on newgrounds and across the web. Keep up the great work Iamvoice!

Tyrant-D!

Chris Brown - Forever (S! RMX) Chris Brown - Forever (S! RMX)

Well done!

you made my girl smile with this track :)

*- Pokémon DancemiX -* *- Pokémon DancemiX -*

Truly undisputed!! mmmm jebbaL what do you think?

Because this song is so mind-bogglingly awesome I was thinking of making a flash, of a trainer and a gym leader battling with voice-overs and this song. Even though im not much of a fan of pokemon (well grown out of it) you just changed my mind with this track :)

Jebbal responds:

hahahah this is AWESOME. So this is you writing about how you might make a flash with my song in it, and I've already seen the video (which is freakin awesome by the way) I watched it like 5 times in a row =) I'm glad I was able to inspire you in your creative arts!

Thanks for the review!!

Mega-Lucario Mega-Lucario

Damn I'm jizzing on my screen seeing this! I think I gotta bring Mega Lucario in one of my flashes in the future one day. Such nice color, hue and shading I'm thinking"is this official artwork?" haha excellent work Tomycase!

Have you seen Mega Blastoise and Mega Charizard? wow you gotta do at least on of them!

Peace Tyrant-D!

Pokemon Council Commission Pokemon Council Commission

Sabrina -_- As soon as I opened this page.. I jizzed on my Laptop! O.O Your skills put the original Poke artists to shame!

Once again terrific art work! damn Mr Charizard and Sir Blastoise looking ganster ^_^

TF2 Pyro: How she should be TF2 Pyro: How she should be

Quit Camping!!!

No need for missiles and nukes... Just get this chick to do the job!! (seduction at work*) lol

This is fuckin amazing! its soo clean and polished 10/10 nice work :)