All 5 art Reviews

Mega-Lucario Mega-Lucario

Damn I'm jizzing on my screen seeing this! I think I gotta bring Mega Lucario in one of my flashes in the future one day. Such nice color, hue and shading I'm thinking"is this official artwork?" haha excellent work Tomycase!

Have you seen Mega Blastoise and Mega Charizard? wow you gotta do at least on of them!

Peace Tyrant-D!

Pokemon Council Commission Pokemon Council Commission

Sabrina -_- As soon as I opened this page.. I jizzed on my Laptop! O.O Your skills put the original Poke artists to shame!

Once again terrific art work! damn Mr Charizard and Sir Blastoise looking ganster ^_^

TF2 Pyro: How she should be TF2 Pyro: How she should be

Quit Camping!!!

No need for missiles and nukes... Just get this chick to do the job!! (seduction at work*) lol

This is fuckin amazing! its soo clean and polished 10/10 nice work :)

Lucario Lucario

haha nice work

he is infact in my next huge pokemon flash battle, mine looks excatly like this. But obviously this is of much better quality.

Ladies on the Beach Ladies on the Beach

Good Lord!! a Masterpiece

Your one talented girl!! Damn your like one of a kind... all these boobies :) haha pretty neat. I wish I could do art at this level, I could only dream. But as of now I have to stick to making flashes. You gotta tell me how you manipulate the tools to create this stuff :)

I can say now your my idol, even though your two years younger :)

Sabtastic responds:

Thanks man!
It means a lot to be looked up to - especially by anyone older than myself. c: