Burrito Bison Burrito Bison

Am I Addicted?

Finally a game that rivals "Toss the Turtle" excellent work! The mechanics and implementation of this game is top class. I really need to learn how to make games like this. Guys you must teach the Tyrant ^_^

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

A game at epic proportions!

The coding that went into this I can tell was flawless. Graphic-wise the art style is still amazing as ever. I really love how you keep your art consistent through all your submissions. Obviously the best thing about this is the gameplay! no problems there.

One thing though at times when I was trecking around the maps the movement can be quite-clunky, but that is no real reason why you should lose your 10/10 5/5.

Matt excellent Job!! Tyrant-D

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

I'm loving it!!

Just like the first but twice as long this is FUCKIN AMAZING HAHA I blew myself up by taking down the rocket I was like "WTF??" lol

S-W-A-T S-W-A-T

Best of the SWATs

Damn it this game is very nice! its all about timing and aiming and I'm loving it.

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

Simply Excellent

It was like I was playing some sort of Zelda - Kingdom Hearts mix really awesome damn!! one of the best flash games of played to date for certain 5/5 10/10

Completed the game at speed 56646
died 28 times O_o

Load Up and Kill! Load Up and Kill!

Awesome!! Interactivity Rocked!!

I believe this game is very underrated, man I wasn't really expecting much. Although it hasn't got much to it, the interactivity with the guns is friking fantastic haha I love it. Trying how to figure out to load the pistol and shit ha nice work. I suggest adding more addional weapons to the next version.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Intriguing! But over-hyped a little

I more or less knew the scales due to my background in biology, and my current knowledge of astronomy I'm studying now. This is the greatest flash on NG at the moment, don't see how? All this knowledge is in things called books people, its just having the time and dedication to look at them.

Another thing to point out, those who think that extraterristial life still don't exist after having a look at this, needs to take some pills :P

- Temple - - Temple -

Mmm I wasn't expecting much.. But

You surprised me! this game is alot different to most flash games. I like how you incorparated the 3D engine in it. Must of been a nightmare to code and program. Problem I see here is the controls, the arrow can be overly sensitive and makes it hard to aim. But thats not a good enough reason to downgrade the rating, as it can be easily modified. You really done the shit with this!! well done!! :)

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

Truly Epic!!!

I like the customization of what to use to slay the dead. Sometimes I get movement problems but besides that this game is truly nice pwnage :) gets ridculously hard quick though.

Mouse. Mouse.

HAHA great concept!

I wouldn't be surprised if this game concept gets imitated its frikin fantastic! some levels were beyond difficult mmmm the drain one the water runs way too fast, the stay on the platform one gets one your nerves due to you losing on the last obstacles and lastly the laser one...... makes your eyes water!! well you know what I'm talking about :)

username0hi0 responds:

Thanks i'm glad you enjoyed it :), It's holidays again for me at the moment and i'm thinking of making a new one