Breaking Phase Zero Breaking Phase Zero

I love the camera work! great fight and great stuff.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 8 Sonic Shorts: Volume 8

Excellent work! Damn! the amount of effort that went into this is mind-blowing. I can't even get my mind around how a collab of this size can exist? Good GOD! well anyways theWax! you must be a genius in the area of flash management, sound and animation direction to eventually finalize this. Amazing animators and voice actors all around. Also not much flaws I see in this; good all round entertainment, versatile array of voices, nice colors to look at. Maybe one day I could be apart of your super team myself.

Tyrant-D!

TOME Episode 08 TOME Episode 08

A Very Intresting Series! I remember watching a episode some time back, can't remember though I remember enjoying it greatly. I can say the same for this episode! though what I like most about this is the originality.

Unfortunate Girl:TWO pt.2 Unfortunate Girl:TWO pt.2

Intresting story! Generally I'm not too uptight into watching drama pieces regardless of the format lol, but what you have been able to create here is pretty neat and awesome. Due to the massive limitations of flash what you have pulled off here I commend you, and you should recieve more credit where it is due. As I haven't seen the first episode, I don't fully understand why she has no pupils haha kinda freaky, but it will be intresting to find out why.

Good work The Fabs

Rayman Legends Rayman Legends

Absolutely Beautiful! If anything Ubisoft could probably recruit you guys to make a official flash movie or flash game for them. The artwork was fantastic! my GOD!! Animation was fluent, sound effects and voice acting crisp, I find it almost impossible to give this any form of criticism. As I have played the Rayman Origins demo the vector graphics had boggled my mind and I'll have to admit this flash did to.

Well Done from Tyrant-D

Fluffy the Silly Bunny Fluffy the Silly Bunny

And I was thinking bunnies were vegetarians!

lol Anyways the bunny's transformation caught me off guard haha good work. Maybe you can spin out a comedy series for this, probably call it Omega Bunny or something.

Joking! well my only gripe about this is... well... nothing... again Goodwork

thekillzar responds:

Wow, I'm honored! I'm glad you were surprised by the bunny's transformation, that's the biggest thing I wanted to leave an impression on people with. Thanks for your review and score!

Why 6 Was Afraid Of 7 Why 6 Was Afraid Of 7

Because 7 "8" 9

Ok why didn't 3 join 2 to assassinate 5 in the maths elections? because 3 voted "4" 5 LOL whatever I know its lame -_-

WarMachine PART2 WarMachine PART2

LOL @ Constapated Robot

That Cyborg mecha thingy has some serious constipation issues. He got purified haha anyways gotta say; great animation, keep up the good work.

Pokemon But With Animals Pokemon But With Animals

Init Bruv!!!

Me mans, No Pokemon master!!! I murk those mandem with ma Squirtle

E4!!! Dunno ^_^

Chuck vs Alfa Chuck vs Alfa

Thumbs for up!! the Firin Lazorz Sword ^_^

A pretty epic bank robbery, a robbery I'd love to experience!! haha very nice work Endo-K!!

Tyant-D wants to collaborate with Endo-K!! The question is? is this even possible?? LOL